Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Simon's Surgery
Simon's having his tonsils and adenoids removed today. I haven't slept much all night - I'm sure I'm nervous, though I'm trying not to be. Dr. Brown is taking them out. He took out mine and Rob's and Deja's as well as many, many other people's we know. I trust him. It is a simple surgery. It's just hard to think about your baby being cut on at all! We're taking Brenda with us, of course. I'm taking my iPod for him, too. He loves Billy Joel. I think I'll put it on his classical album for him - and Goodnight, My Angel, of course! I will update with how he does. I am to keep him inside the house and as quiet and calm as possible for the next 7 days. Yikes! Assuming all goes well with the surgery, that might be the toughest part! Say a prayer for my baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment