Friday, July 24, 2009
Camp Thurman: Day 5
After a wonderful week at camp, Simon has finished his final day there. He's exhausted, but had a FANTASTIC time! I think he missed his sweet bear, Brenda, quite a bit. He went right for her as soon as he got in the car each day. He even put her in the car so she'd be ready for him when I picked him up, too! He said he did the zip line today and it was fun! They went swimming every day and did all kinds of other fun things, too. He really liked the tale of the three trees and even picked out the shirt with the trees on it. He says his favorite part of camp was the zip line. He met a nice friend, Bryce, while there this week and they had fun together. I am thankful that all the kids and counselors had a bit of a cooler week for camp this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment