Sunday, April 19, 2009
Gearing up for the big day!
I can't believe that in one day my boys will be 2 and 5! I think birthdays are the best and should be celebrated with intensity - as anyone knows who has been to one of our parties! I've made my list and added and added and added to it - working to make the best party ever. I know the boys love it and that is what matters! The festivities actually start today - we're going to treat the boys to brunch at Mac's - Simon asked about a month ago if we could go back there, so we decided today would be the perfect day for it! Monday we'll have Sutton's birthday snacks at school with his friend Ava who also has a birthday on the 20th! Monday night we'll have our traditional lasagna dinner here at the house along with a simple cake for both boys and then their presents. Tuesday we'll have Simon's birthday snacks at school (he and his friend Sarah also share a birthday on the 20th - can you believe!). Simon's excited that we get to do it on Tuesday so his friend Lauren can be there, too! Our friends Bettye and George will join us from Evansville on Tuesday as well. Then the rest of the week will be little by little putting together the best Rodeo Party ever! I am so excited and can't wait to see the boys' expressions! Saturday's the big day! Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment