I can't believe that Simon just turned 5 and Sutton just turned 2! Amazing how fast a year can go. I guess that means we're having fun! I hope to post some pictures from the party, but then I'm still hoping to post pictures from February, so we'll see when and if that happens. In the meantime, Sutton's made some big changes! He now sleeps in his toddler bed - no more crib! We're fortunate to be getting bunk beds from my friend Debbie, so soon he'll be in a real big bed. Amazing. He's done great with the toddler bed. Stays in it all night and seems to love it. He was so excited when I changed it from a crib to a toddler bed - big grin on his face and then he just jumped face-first into it. Speaking of face-first... he also fell face-first on the tile floor this past Sunday. Ended up with a trip to the ER and 5 stitches. He was a real trooper. Loved the fact that they gave him a popsicle when he was done. We get the stitches out this Saturday and then will have to put Vitamin E on it for a while to help the skin heal nicely. He's done great with the bandaid on it and seems to be leaving it alone. He just has too many things to do to worry about it! He's a busy boy - and he is ALL boy!
I'm excited about this next year in their lives. Simon will be going to Kindergarten in the fall. Sutton will have his chance to be at the preschool on his own. I know they will both learn so much. I am looking forward to spending the summer with them! We have lots of fun camps and events planned for the summer - probably a little over-booked, but I seem to work better that way, so this summer we're trying it. We'll see!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment