Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mom Mom and Pop Pop are here!

I am SO excited that Rob's mom and dad are here for the next three weeks! Since I work for the school district, I'm fortunate to have time off in the summer. The unfortunate part is that I go back to work 2 weeks before Simon starts school and three weeks before Sutton starts school. So that means I have no childcare for three full weeks in August. I've made it happen in the past, but it's been such a struggle. This past Christmas I asked WAY ahead of time if it might be possible for them to come down to take care of the boys and they agreed - even though I was asking them to come to Texas in August! I'm hoping we get a little break in the weather while they're here! They have lots planned with the boys and I know it will be a very special time for all of us. I feel so lucky to have such amazing in-laws!

No comments: