skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Simon and Sutton
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Alex's 4th Birthday
We had a great time at Alex's 4th birthday party on Sunday. Alex and Simon have been in school together since last year and are good friends.
The Birthday Girl
Whee!!!!
Sutton loved watching the kids slide!
1 comment:
RyAnn
said...
I am so happy you started a blog!
April 3, 2008 at 5:06 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(16)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(3)
▼
April
(3)
Alex's 4th Birthday
Easter
My First Blog
About Me
Texas Kowalski's
I'm married to Rob and I am the proud momma of two sweet boys - Simon and Sutton. I think I'm extra lucky because my boys were born on the same day, but three years apart. April 20th is our big day at this house! What lucky parents we are!!
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I am so happy you started a blog!
Post a Comment